Wednesday 2 November 2011

Wednesday's Net-A-Porter Wishlist Update

This jacket By Malene Birger would be perfect for work or for a weekend lunch out. At work I would wear it done up with black, fitted trousers and black accessories. At leisure I would wear it with a black cami underneath, black skinny jeans, black ankle boots and my big Celine bag, also black.

 I want this nightie by Mimi Holiday! Mr W will love it!
This jumper by Theysken's Theory is right up my street for hanging out on weekends. I would wear it with blue skinnies and nude flats. I would also wear this with fitted indigo flares and combine them with tan or nude high heeled boots.

This Roberto Cavalli is very me so that was an easy one to add to the Wishlist. Love everything about it; shape, lenght, material and colour. This I would wear with snakeskins shoes and a nude clutch to match although I have to say I do love these shoes Net-A-Porter has put it together with.

No comments:

Post a Comment