Thursday 3 November 2011

New York, New York

Four more hours at my work desk and then I'm off to New York! I can't wait! It has been a year since I was last there. I'm even looking forward to shopping in Heathrow Terminal 5 and having some quiet time on the flight. It's only Mr W and I going; Baby is staying with Mother In Law. When you have a child you start to appreciate how easy and even enjoyable flying is without them. We are in First Class thanks to British Airways American Express and all the miles we've accumulated using it. I packed really well this time - or at least I think that now, that could change when I get there and realise I've forgotten half the things - by pre-planning every outfit and writing them down on a list. So excited!

We will be staying in Crosby Street Hotel (pictures below are from their website). A new experience for me as I normally stay in Soho House. It looks lovely though so I'm looking forward to trying it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment