Saturday 5 November 2011

New York: Downtown Shopping and Crosby Street Hotel Lunch

This morning C and I ended up staying downtown for our shopping whilst the boys stayed in bed (please note; not together...!!). We raided Michael Kors in Soho and DVF in Meatpacking. I concentrated in shoes and bags as I for once in my life think that I actually have enough clothes... After shopping we had hair appointments after which we returned to the hotel to have lunch. The Crosby Street Hotel Bar / Restaurant is a really cool but cosy place to hang out. It's busy enough at any time of the day and food was extremely good. I had a tuna tartar as my starter and I can honestly say that it was the best one I have ever had. After lunch it was nap time for everyone... I woke up an hour ago and am now ready to hit the town again! I better go downstairs to the bar to meet the crew.

Crosby Sreet Hotel Bar / Restaurant (pictures from their website)





No comments:

Post a Comment