Wednesday 16 November 2011

Not Enough Hours

Yesterday
6.45am - 5pm Work 
5.30pm - 7pm Time with Baby 
 7pm Baby to bed
7pm - 8pm Personal Training in our Sitting Room 
8pm - 9.30pm Eye lash extensions, Pedicure and Manicure in our bedroom
9.30pm - 10.30pm Chilling with Mr W

Today
6.45am - 5pm Work 
5.30pm - 7pm Time with Baby and Mother In Law 
 7pm Baby to bed
7pm - 8pm Personal Training in the bedroom 
8pm - 10pm Packing for Barbados 
10pm - ... On my laptop in bed 

I'm always busy. I have a similar schedule most days. I totally put it on myself; I don't need to work out and I don't need to have lashes and nails done but I want to as all that makes me feel good... And therefore I shall never complain that there are not enough hours in the day! Good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment