Sunday 4 December 2011

Pilates

My morning started with a Pilates class at Ten Pilates. I'm so glad I discovered it a few months ago; for me nothing sculpts your body like it. It tones you and defines you but in a long and lean way rather than bulking you up. And what's so good about it too is that no matter how hard it is and how hard your muscles shake during the movements you still never feel the unpleasant breathless feeling as your heart rate doesn't rise much. I'm a cardio hater hence this suits me! Right now my exercise schedule is training at home with a Personal Trainer twice a week and then doing as many Pilates classes as I can fit in. In a normal week that means two or three. Happy Sunday everyone, I'm now heading to Hyde Park with Baby!


Picture from Ten Pilates website

No comments:

Post a Comment