Sunday 4 December 2011

Essex Night Out

Last night Mr W and I went to dinner in Essex to a restaurant called Bel Sit with M and R. It's a small and lively Italian. You can't book a table and they have long queues of people waiting to be seated every night! There's a reason; the food is incredible. It's not a place to go if you're on a diet or trying to cut down on carbs... And I certainly wasn't cutting down anything! We shared some starters and I had the creamiest, loveliest pasta dish for main. Obviously I didn't skip on the dessert either. What's happened to me?? I just can't help myself! Below is a picture of the outside of Bel Sit, I found it somewhere online. You would never think there's a great restaurant in there!


And this is what I wore. Over it I wore a black fake fur jacket. You can probably guess that I was totally overdressed... I didn't remember how casual it was plus I thought that in Essex everyone is always overdressed! Anyway my top is See By Chloe, leggings are from Intermix but I can't remember the brand, shoes are my first and only ever Manolos from Bergdof Goodman, cuff is Chanel and bag the DVF one from Intermix.

No comments:

Post a Comment