Saturday 10 December 2011

Baby II

As my blog is safely lost in the cyper space (none of my friends or family know it exists and I have no idea how to get it to appear in search engine results) I can share with you, my extremely few readers, that I'm pregnant with our second child. Baby II is expected to arrive in this world in late July. I had my first scan this week and everything is fine but as it's only week 7 anything could happen... I feel sicker than I did with Baby and I'm constantly tired. I'm ashamed to even admit it as I always thought sickness and tiredness was only for women who like to moan... I was wrong! I think from week 12 I will start a picture series of my tummy; first of the way up and then finally, of the way down (taken that it does go down this time...). This explains my constant craving of carbs! I've already put on 4 pounds... Last time I put on 3 stone in total and I swore that I wouldn't repeat that but looks like I'm gonna have to eat those words amongst all those carbs... I can't believe that we're going to have two Babies. I had severe baby blues first time around. I'm hoping that this time around I'll be saved from them by the knowledge that the hardest times only last for a short period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment