Wednesday 21 December 2011

Antibes and Monaco

We spent one day and one night in the South of France last weekend. We flew to Nice early on Saturday morning and got back midday on Sunday. Mum had flown over to see Baby and was basically pushing us out of the door to go and leave her alone with her! The weather in France was beautiful even though cold. It reminded me once again why I love it there so much.

This is what Antibes looked in the December sunshine. I have to say those sailors were brave... it was seriously cold!



After Antibes we headed over to Monte Carlo for the rest of the day and night. We stayed in the very old school but very glamorous Hotel De Paris.





This was the view from our room balcony. I definitely wasn't complaining!



We had lunch at the super casual Le Bistroquet. Food was fine.... We fancied some low key Italian so it hit the spot.



And this is what I wore... J Brand jeans, Maje wedge boots, Missoni cardi, Gucci belt and a Joseph sheepskin coat, which kept me nice and warm! And I just realised that my flies are undone in this picture, how classy! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment