Monday 31 October 2011

My Net-A-Porter Obsession


Today is Monday and even though Mondays are generally pretty grim they do have something to look forward to... Net-A-Porter's new items! As always, I updated my account by adding everything from today's What's New section into my Wish List.

I have to get these Loubutin shoe boots... In fact funnily enough these must be the same ones I saw on Louise Redknapp on Saturday night. I remember looking at them and wondering whether they were in stores at the moment. I love wearing black shoe boots with either black super skinny jeans/leggings or with a short dress and black thick tights.  
Who wouldn't love Bottega... Not sure if I will ever have it in me to bite the bullet and get one of their box clutches as for such a little thing they really are expensive. Stunning though and I love the colours and material of this particular one.
This Lanvin leather trimmed cape is beautiful. However I can not help but feeling pleased with myself for having found a very similar one by Helene Berman. I bought it in Fenwick a couple of months ago and instead of about £2K it set me back less than £200 and it is one of those items I always receive compliments about when I wear it. I only wear it in the evenings though as I am not able to carry any other type of handbag with a cape than a clutch... I mean, I really do not know how it is physically possible to try and carry a bag on your shoulder without ending up pulling the cape up in the process... 


These Notify jeans are so cool. I'm very into black and dark red right now. Also my love for skinny jeans is not fading; I look at pictures of myself from a few years back wearing straight legs and think  how much smarter skinnys look on me. 


I am not a big Herve Leger fan maybe because the look has been a bit overdone in the recent years and because I have this eternal fear of looking like I am trying too hard and = mutton! However I would love to wear this one; the shape and the colour make it look classy and elegant even though sexy.







No comments:

Post a Comment