Monday 31 October 2011

Saturday Goodmans and Scotts


Saturday was a lovely day in London; cool but sunny. Still warmer than usual considering that we are nearly in November. At lunch time Mr W and I headed out to Goodmans Steak House on Maddox Street for another incredible meal. Their food never fails or disappoints. I am not a big meat eater but Goodmans is the best steak I have ever had. I had a filet beef with the yummiest mushrooms ever on the side. The ambience is down to earth and casual. It is also the perfect place to go to with kids as you do not feel like they are disturbing anyone.

In the evening we headed out again. R and H came for pre-drinks at our place and we made our way to Scotts together. Another amazing restaurant and an amazing meal. I have never been disappointed in Scotts. It is one of my top three favourite London restaurants as it has it all; food, service and a setting for a great night out. To me they have the best fish dishes in the world. Louise Redknapp was dining there; what a pretty little girl and something about her made me think that she seemed very nice. For some reason I am all of a sudden seeing her everywhere; only a couple of weeks ago I saw her in Zuma.

No comments:

Post a Comment